KEE Share Savings
To begin your membership experience with KEE Federal Credit Union, you start by opening a Share Savings Account with a minimum $5 opening deposit. Dividends are paid quarterly on a minimum balance of $200. Once you open your KEE Share Savings you are not only a member, but an owner of KEE Federal Credit Union.
KEE Second Savings
The KEE Second Savings is an account you designate for a specific purpose, like that dream vacation you have always wanted to take. Dividends are paid quarterly with a minimum $200 balance. You can do an automatic transfer with each pay check and in no time at all you can say "Bon Voyage!"
KEE Holiday Club
The Holiday Club account was created just for this special time of the year. Be prepared when the gift giving season arrives by saving during the year. Your deposits earn a dividend annually paid on October 31st. You can withdraw your money in November and December and then shop until you drop because you saved to do it!
KEE Kid's Club
It is never too early to teach your children good money management and the KEE Kids Club Savings Account is designed for children up to 14 years of age. KEE provides fun prizes and incentives that teach children the importance and benefits of responsible saving. Dividends are paid quarterly with a minimum balance of $50. Bring your child or children to either KEE location to give them the experience of opening their account. This is their first step on their road to a lifetime of good savings habits.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
HSA's provide a tax-free way to save and pay for qualified medical expenses, thus allowing individuals more control over their healthcare dollars.
Who is eligible for a HSA?
- Age 18 years and older
- Covered by a HSA-qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- If you are not currently enrolled in Medicare
- If you are not claimed as a dependent on someone else's tax return
- If you are not covered by a non-HDHP that provides any benefit also covered by your HDHP
Benefits of an HSA
- Reduce your insurance premiums by choosing a low-premium HDHP. Put the extra money in your HSA to save for future medical expenses.
- Earn tax free interest
- You decide how much money to deposit
- The money is yours even if you switch jobs, become unemployed, or retire. It can also be passed on to loved one
IRA Savings Accounts
An IRA Savings Account features no minimum balance requirement, making this a great starter account for you to deposit funds from ROTH and Traditional IRAs.